The journey of self-expression is to arrive at its next destination: Jaipur.
Expression is our tool, medium and often outcome to understand our emotions and honestly what makes us human. Baatein has been trying to create alternate channels for expressions to thrive and we have successfully taken our flagship 'Expressions' Workshop to various audiences.
Contributing to our journey to help people explore their inner creativity, we are delighted to bring our Self-Expression Workshop to Jaipur.
Let us introduce the teams:
Baatein is a Delhi-based creative platform, founded by Chhaya Dabas in 2014, which welcomes creative and curious minds to explore and understand the art of expression by indulging in the variety of forms and means; be it poetry, story-telling or any other mode. Baatein delves into poetry and story-telling forms through workshops, open mics, podcasts and creative events, to bridge the gap between thoughts and their expression; to ignite and help spread art and conversations surrounding it; beyond linear and digital channels.
INDIAN WOMEN BLOG
Indian Women Blog is an online media platform that shares stories of women, helping them
explore and express thoughts. It helps them nurture the ideas of self-acceptance and self-love. Their creative campaigns aim to shatter the stereotypes, break through the mainstream notions and bring together women-who are beautiful in their own way, and help uplift and appreciate other women, at the same time sharing their stories.
DETAILS OF THE WORKSHOP
DAY 1- EMOTIONS AND EXPRESSION
( 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM )
● What is an expression?
● Understanding Navras.
● What do you mean by it?
● Is it a general/ universal/ subjective/ personal term?
● Various forms of expression.
● Can expression take any form?
● Exploring our expressions.
( 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM )
PART 1: IWB
● Overcoming the Barrier of ‘SELF’ in Self-Expression.
● Creative process of transforming your expression into a story.
(11:00 AM - 2:00 PM )
● Exploring different styles of expression
● Act it out
● Rewrite a story
● Writing a story together
● Being a storyteller in various ways
(2:30 PM - 5:00 PM )
PART 2: IWB
● Creative process of transforming your expression into a story ( PART 2)
● When your story becomes a part of a cultural/ ideological/ social movement
To register for the workshop:
You can also call us at +91 9650013448.
Do come! It will be an incredible journey.